Ercole Verticale – Vertical Windlass
- Under-deck compact dimensions
- Construction in mirror polished AISI 3 16L stainless steel
- High torque latest generation electric motor able to provide the power needed in all marine conditions
- Band brake to assist in chain control, thanks to an easy-to-manage large handwheel
- Special high-grip drum with independent rotation from the Gypsy, for warping function
- Indepent Gypsy and drum operation
- Manual chain release
- Manual override to recover the chain and anchor in case of electrical failure
- Internal ratchet to prevent chain jams into the chain cocker which could damage the deck
- Chain counter support integrated by the sensor inserted in the base and the magnet in the Gypsy
- Available also in counter clockwise rotation
- High efficiency Lofrans planetary-worm screw gearbox made in anodised black aluminium with gears made in high mechanical strength material
- Heavy duty electric motor
- Power: DC, AC and hydraulic
- Available in custom versions
- Dual direction solenoid pack (only for 24V version)
- Gypsy for chain
- CD / Instruction manual
Please contact us for additional detailed documentation.
|Construction||Gipsy For Chain||Max Line Speed||Motor size||Net Weight||Power Supply||Type||Working load (kg)|
|14 mm||20m/min||3500 W||180 kg||24 V||With Drum||705|
The windlass pulls counter clockwise.
There are no reviews yet.