“The Boat Cover Support System will ideally extend the life of your boat and cover. Easily installed and adjusted, it keeps water and debris from accumulating in the center of the cover. The kit includes one telescopic aluminium pole (50cm to 116cm) which is positioned in the center of your boat with a wide support on top and highly resistant plastic webbing straps, which are hooked from bow to stern. The Boat Cover Support System fits all covers for boats up to 7m.
1. Position the strap center point over the bow of the boat. The protective sleeves should be positioned so that the strap does not come in contact with the front edges of the boat
2. Pull the straps evenly over the boat
3. Weave the straps through the triangular support piece in an ‘’under-over-under’’ pattern, so that the straps lay on top of the support
4. Insert the pole into the triangular support piece and raise the pole to its highest point. Twist the pole sections to loosen and to tighten
5. Hook the ends of the straps on the boat trailer
6. Adjust the straps evenly, so that they are tight and the pole stands upright
7. Carefully pull the boat cover over the straps, so as not to move the pole. The pole may need to be adjusted further depending on the shape and size of your boat and its cover”